Starting Thursday, March 19th, Billings Animal Family Hospital will not be permitting any clients to enter the facility directly.
To minimize client’s and staff member’s likelihood of exposure, we now offer curbside pick up and drop off for all appointments.
When you arrive at Billings Animal Family Hospital, please call 406-245-4772 or text 406-861-1606 and inform the staff of your name and pet’s name and what you are here for (an appointment vs. medication refill). Please also let them know the make/color of your car.
- For standard exams/appointments:
- Please fill out the “Summary of Patient’s Health for Exam” prior to your appointment.
- A staff member will meet you at your vehicle or at the entrance to Billings Animal Family Hospital, will place a BAFH leash on your pet (if a dog) and take the pet to an exam room or the treatment area.
- When getting your pet from you, we will collect a method of payment for the exam
- The veterinarian and technician may contact you on the number provided throughout the exam to discuss and concerns you may have, diagnostics, treatments, estimates, medications, or other information involved in the appointment.
- At the end of the appointment, a technician will return your pet directly to your car.
- For Surgery Drop-offs/Pick-ups:
- A staff member will come out to your car to chat with you during the drop-off.
- The surgery team will contact you and coordinate a pick-up time for your pet.
- Please call our office at 406-245-4772 when you arrive to pick-up and a technician will come out with your pet to discuss any discharge or follow-up instructions. The technician will collect a method of payment at that time.
- For Medication Refills
- Medication may be requested through our Online Pharmacy.
- Hospital dispensed medications should be requested through our regular phone line. (406)-245-4772
- A technician will call you when your pet’s prescription is ready for pick up and will collect payment over the phone.
- Please call our office at (406)-245-4772 or text (406)-861-1606 when you arrive to pick-up the medication and a staff member will bring the medication out to your car.